You're never too old to learn and being creative can be an addiction. At the Bazaar we're building a schedule of different workshops to get your creative juices flowing, all delivered in our new creative space within Bazaar Vintage & Antiques Warehouse in Narberth, Pembrokeshire.
We're creating a full programme of workshops throughout the year; each one will be bookable online as soon as we have confirmed the date and details. Most workshops will be strictly limited to 6 participants, ensuring that you each get all the attention and help you deserve, in a friendly and happy atmosphere.
Why not see what you could get involved in?
Why Should I Book a Bazaar Workshop?
- A wide range of different workshops
- Friendly, professional tutors overseen by a fully qualified teacher and university lecturer
- Light refreshments included - please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements
- All materials and equipment included
- Most workshops are suitable for complete beginners to a new skill - we'll let you know if specific skills are required before you can take part
- A quiet, creative space - with no tidying up to do!
- Learn a skill that you can keep using
- Meet other like-minded creative people
- Share ideas and inspirations